We can’t ignore our environment when taking things to the next level. That’s because we are not isolated beings but people who live in a particular, interconnected context. We interact with each other in multiple ways on a daily basis.
The big picture requires us to consider the planet we live on, earth.
The environment we live in affects the degree to which we move toward doing the things we’ve always wanted to do and being the person we were always meant to be.
There are so many aspects of life on earth that could be improved, to help us feel that we can, indeed, take things to a higher level.
The short list
- Pollute less to improve air quality.
- Put in place filtering systems to clean up our oceans.
- Recognize that we are spiritually connected to all the inhabitants of our planet, and that harm to one represents harm to all.
- Act in ways that support all people, not a privileged few.
- Promote economic systems that are fair and can quantumly recognize and stop ill-intentioned players.
- Make tangible commitments that support the philosophy, ‘Seniors Deserve the Best.’
- End unnecessary bureaucracy and red tape that stop people from being creative.
- Remember that, as Albert Einstein said, ‘Everything in the universe is energy and that’s all there is to it!’
- Consciously choose to elevate our vibration by being the salt and light of the earth. This has to do with shining our light and being proud of our heritage as organic, godly beings.
- Visualize the kind of planet we dream of.
- Seek truth—rather than remain in a state of denial—by allowing ourselves to become recipients of universal daily downloads of such. For example, recognizing the truth about what happened in residential schools and acting.
Visualizing a New Earth
The beginning of changing the environment that we live in involves believing that we can start now. We don’t have to wait on external factors to make those changes. For example, the Bible discusses a New Heaven and a New Earth when G-d returns to live on earth.
What I would like to impart is that we don’t have to wait until the end of time to make changes, we can start today.
Our thoughts are more powerful than we know.
The first step, I think, is to imagine the kind of earth that we want to live on.
Here’s what I imagine. Feel free to let me know how you see it.
- Land and sea life abounding.
- An opportunity for all—not just a privileged few, as it has been up to now—to enjoy the resources of our planet fully and completely.
- Respect for all people.
- Economic justice for all of earth’s inhabitants.
- Recognizing that we, earth’s peoples, are not alone in the universe.
This blog post represents the tip of the iceberg.
There are surely many more thoughts and actions that we can take as we visualize a new, transformed Planet Earth.
Let’s ‘Take it to the Next Level,’ book your appointment today,
Photo by NASA on Unsplash
 Diler Yazici, ‘I say: “Everything in the universe is energy!” and Einstein confirms,’ Medium, accessed February 8, 2023, https://medium.com/@dileryazici/everything-in-the-universe-is-energy-b03be902831f#:~:text=Famous%20German-born%20theoretical%20physicist%2C%20who%20developed%20the%20theory,that%20reality.%20It%20can%20be%20no%20other%20way.
 Matthew 5:13-16.
 ‘Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada: Calls to Action,’ Canadian Religious Conference, accessed February 8, 2023, https://crc-canada.org/en/ressources/calls-to-action-truth-reconciliation-commission-canada/.
 2 Peter 3:13.